Question Need advice on system

Dreadbeard

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012
Hello, i just built a new system and need some advice - when i restart the pc or boot it up, it takes a LONG time before it even starts to post or try to post - is this normal? my old pc never had the problem its just this one
Also ive noticed my SSD;s seem to sometimes have trouble loading stuff?

Specs : 7800x3d
64GB 6000mhz
win 11

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello, i just built a new system and need some advice - when i restart the pc or boot it up, it takes a LONG time before it even starts to post or try to post - is this normal? my old pc never had the problem its just this one
Also ive noticed my SSD;s seem to sometimes have trouble loading stuff?

Specs : 7800x3d
64GB 6000mhz
win 11
You left off the motherboard but it sounds like it trying to relearn the memory every boot. Usually a BIOS setting can stop that.

Depends on the motherboard.

Dreadbeard

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012
Some further questions - is it okay that my stuff doesn’t seem to down lock on idle atm? Im not sure what causes it, but when idling at desktop my cpu and gpu both seem to just stay top clocked but not generating heat

My lian li Galahad lcd cooler has one rgb strip that doesn’t seem to work, could it be that something isn’t plugged in properly? Or is it likely just a dead strip

I couldn’t mount my gpu vertically as it was pushing into the cpu cooler really haard but the big question here is - is it okay that the anti sag bracket isn’t attached at the moment when it’s horizontal - for some reason the anti sag bracket won’t line up properly, so at the moment I’ve just left it, I may prop it up with something ?