Question Need advice with bios

Feb 27, 2019
I recently swapped motherboards and brands and im trying to get my pc up and running. And I was wondering if I did a raid on my hard drives and I installed windows on a usb and plugged it in would that work ?

Feb 27, 2019
To be bootable, an operating system must be installed to one of the storage devices. Does your BIOS identify the installed hardware properly, otherwise?
The bios doesn’t detect anything when I click on it it says no bootable devices so I was trying to figure out how to wipe the drive and install all new things on it such as windows from a usb

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Make sure you change (in the BIOS) SATA mode to AHCI and that both the SATA data and power cables are properly attached to each HDD and the motherboard SATA ports (for the data cable) and PSU (for the power cables).

From what you posted earlier, I don't see a need for RAID (true for the VAST majority of users).

Feb 27, 2019
Make sure you change (in the BIOS) SATA mode to AHCI and that both the SATA data and power cables are properly attached to each HDD and the motherboard SATA ports (for the data cable) and PSU (for the power cables).

From what you posted earlier, I don't see a need for RAID (true for the VAST majority of users).
Alright I’ll try that out when I get home