Need ALOT of help with my build

xdaanyyy

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2014
So I been suggesting loads of different things and I keep getting told different things mainly about which gpu and motherboard I should have so if someone can put together a build for me I have a budget of around 500 pound and can't go much over that intended to be used for gaming no moniter required either thanks.

EllisDemonSlayer

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
alright i will have a build or build guidelines done in like and hour or two i have to do some other stuff though. Also where do you live, like Britain? this is just so i know which website to login too. like if you lived in canada i would have to type in something specific to get to the canadian version of the website.

xdaanyyy

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2014

Ok mate thanks a lot and yes I live in Britain

xdaanyyy

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2014
Hi, yeah thanks for taking the time however I don't think the gpu is good enough for decent gaming performance also is the gold certified psu really nessecary could save around 30-40

EllisDemonSlayer

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
The PSU is the cheapest PSU i could find that has good parts in it. I could save a good amount of money but then you could be getting a PSU that would break and fry your entire computer but i will look for a better PSU for cheaper