Question Need an actual tech-god to help me solve this issue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigbadnoob

Commendable
Oct 20, 2016
This is the weirdest problem i have ever encountered... NO tech-supporters from neither Origin or Windows have been able to help.. Even their so-called expert team that my case was escalated to...

I cannot log into www.origin.com anymore.. Since 2 days ago.. My PW is correct and it works fine when i log in on my macbook.. But on my Windows 10 PC (the one i play games from) i just cant log in !... PW is correct, Origin says nothing is wrong with my account.. I have tried disabling right about everything from anti-virus to firewall and every other third-party program.. I reset the router, flushed cache / DNS.. Did a bunch of tests, wiped my entire hard-drive and re-installed windows 10.

STILL DOES NOT WORK.... I cannot log into this website.. It is literally the most weird thing.. I could understand if it has something to do with the origin client on my PC, but i cannot even log into the website ! Again.. works fine on my macbook, Origin says everything is ok on their end.. Tried re-installing windows completely..

Seriously, does anyone have ANY clue what could cause this? Do i have to buy a new computer ? i spend like 1500 dollars on this setup just a couple of years ago :(

Please please help, will provide any information you need to help me...