[SOLVED] Need an affordable keypad that can be used to create additional "hotkeys"

Woodsman509

Honorable
May 21, 2014
I have a relatively normal keyboard that I am trying to add new "hotkeys" to for running an overlay program on top of an existing game. Many of the overlay programs functions can be bound to a particular key rather than having to go down manually several levels into the menu every time, which would make accessing functions far less time-consuming. The problem is that the only keys on my main keyboard that are not bound to a previous function in my game are "pg up" and "pg down". So for example I try to bind the overlay function to "t" but "t" is the key for chatting in the game so if I attempt to use it for one function it will trigger both functions. I still have over 10 commands that I have nowhere to put because using other keys will cause simultaneous different functions to trigger every time I try to use them. Everything I've looked up so far is ridiculously expensive for the task I am trying to accomplish. Basically what I need is a small device that creates additional keys for use outside of the range of traditional keys, something like what a mouse with extra buttons does (except mouse keys don't work for hotkeys, apparently) that isn't going to run me $100+. Any suggestions?