Question Need an assist with Notepad++ (text display), help!

DutchMike

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2013
Howdy ya'll!

Does anyone by chance know how to make displayed text whilst using Notepad++ to make it look like... erm.. not sure how to explain it or what the word is..

When I have the Notepad++ active, all text displays 'off-screen' to the right with long sentences,
making me constantly horizontally scroll, but is there a way to make it visually appear like this:

The sheep ran through the valley, unhindered by the <TEXT CUTS OFF DUE TO LONG SENTENCE> (forcing me to scroll)

To somehow make it appear like this (as if the text line was written using many Enters):

The sheep ran through the valley, unhindered by the
heavy rainfall and the multiple guard dogs in the area
and thus lived happily ever after..

(English isn't my native language so I am not sure how to explain it, lol)

kanewolf

Titan
Howdy ya'll!

Does anyone by chance know how to make displayed text whilst using Notepad++ to make it look like... erm.. not sure how to explain it or what the word is..

When I have the Notepad++ active, all text displays 'off-screen' to the right with long sentences,
making me constantly horizontally scroll, but is there a way to make it visually appear like this:

The sheep ran through the valley, unhindered by the <TEXT CUTS OFF DUE TO LONG SENTENCE> (forcing me to scroll)

To somehow make it appear like this (as if the text line was written using many Enters):

The sheep ran through the valley, unhindered by the
heavy rainfall and the multiple guard dogs in the area
and thus lived happily ever after..

(English isn't my native language so I am not sure how to explain it, lol)
Under the "VIEW" tab there is an option called "Word Wrap".

Reactions: DutchMike