Question Need bios update file for Intel DH61BE, help!

Dec 3, 2020
Hi all, new to this website and looking for some help. I have an Intel DH61BE motherboard and I want to upgarde my CPU to an i7 3770 and I need bios 0042 or higher. The last bios update for this board was 0120 and I can not find anywhere I can download it. Can anyone help me iwth the file or at least tell me where I can download it? I want to update the bios using a flash drive. I am not an expert at this so ANY help great appreciated. Thanks, Adam

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
A quick Google search returned a few places where you can download BIOS 0120 for that MB:
File BE0120.BIO — Bios for Intel Board DH61BE (rebyte.me)

Download Intel DH61BE Desktop Board BIOS 0120 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, OS Independent (softpedia.com)

BUT as a word of caution, I would strongly advise you to Google for posts from other
Intel DH61BE users concerning BIOS updates.
You may need to flash versions in a particular order or do some other board specific things.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
Hi, thanks for the post. rebyte.me website was a known malicious site, I tried that first. On the softpedia site, I did try it before but it only let me to a download where it was a program I had to sign up for, not the actual downlaod. Can you tell me what link you actually used on that web site to get to a spot where you can actually download. Sorry and thanks again for your help, as stated I am no expert but not afraid to try. Adam

Dec 3, 2020
Hey thank you...Again, being a novice I had thought that the EXPRESS version was better then the iFlash version? Whichever one I chose I will download to my flashdrive, yes? Do I then have to change the boot order on the PC to boot from the flash drive or do I get in to the bios first and update from in there? Again, sorry...Adam

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
I Strongly advise you to find a forum post somewhere (possibly Intel forums) with the EXACT steps needed to flash that BIOS on your EXACT motherboard.

I could sort of walk you through it BUT I do Not know the exact method need to flash your exact BIOS on your Exact motherboard.

PS
I absolutely would NOT try flashing from within Windows (with the Express version).
Flashing from within Windows is 1000x more likely to brick your motherboard than flashing from a bootable USB in DOS.