Question Need dimensions of stock cooling fan for AMD FX-8350 Black Edition ?

Balic Blackthorn

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
Ok, so I have the AMD FX-8350 Black edition. Got it some years ago, works fine. But I think the CPU fan is going bad, so I am looking into replacing it. I want to make sure whatever cooler I get for it actually fits, because when I got it initially the Cooler Master one I got would NOT fit, and so ended up using the stock heatsink/fan. I haven't been able to easily find this information. Short of pulling the thing out and physically measuring it, does anyone know what the dimensions of this thing are?

For reference, this is the processor.

Thanks.

Ok, so I have the AMD FX-8350 Black edition. Got it some years ago, works fine. But I think the CPU fan is going bad, so I am looking into replacing it. I want to make sure whatever cooler I get for it actually fits, because when I got it initially the Cooler Master one I got would NOT fit, and so ended up using the stock heatsink/fan. I haven't been able to easily find this information. Short of pulling the thing out and physically measuring it, does anyone know what the dimensions of this thing are?

For reference, this is the processor.

Thanks.
Fan is 92mm.