Question Need expert assistance with getting a dock that supports 2 4k 240hrtz and 1x 2k monitor and max speed USB

Rhaegyn

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2014
I have a new ASUS - Zenbook DUO Dual 14” 3K OLED Touch Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 9 with 32GB Memory - Intel Arc Graphics - 1TB SSD and I need to get the highest quality laptop dock that will support my Asus 32" 4k QD OLED @240hrtz and Alienware 32" OLED 240hrtz and 1 old 2k at 144 hrtz monitor, and max speed USB. I really only need the Asus and Alienware at max refresh rate but I am only finding docs that say they support 3 or 4x 4k monitors @60hrtz.

Given that the Zenbook Duo I listed has the following ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 4, 1 x HDMI 2.1, can't I connect one of the 4k-240hrtz refresh rate monitors directly to the HDMI 2.1 port, the other into one of the two thunderbolt 4 ports, and the laptop dock into the 2nd thunderbolt 4 port?

Would any experienced user be so kind as to provide me a direct link with the best dock to meet the needs above and provide a brief explanation as to why your choice is the best for my needs? Thanks so much in advance.