[SOLVED] Need face plate screw-posts for Evga graphic card.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I need to replace some missing screw-posts on the face plate of an EVGA GTX 770 FTW graphic card. The ones that hold the face plate to the card and allow VGA/DVI connectors' thumbscrews to screw in. Am I using the correct term... screw-posts? And, are they universal or sold by metric thread size/length? Kinda in the dark on these tiny parts. Not even sure what to search for.

Solution
Contact Evga support if you have to. They'll know exactly what upu need and will probably be able to supply them. Those look like standard standoffs for vga/dvi, they are all the same on Any gpu, except some are black, some are chrome, some are brass etc. But the actual sizing is universal.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Contact Evga support if you have to. They'll know exactly what upu need and will probably be able to supply them. Those look like standard standoffs for vga/dvi, they are all the same on Any gpu, except some are black, some are chrome, some are brass etc. But the actual sizing is universal.

Solution

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I'm not sure they are the same as motherboard standoffs. I went through my assortment and none have the long skinny male end required. I'll swipe some off one of my old cards if nothing else. Not much need for an 8800GT 512GB anymore... :giggle:

Hope you all have a good holiday weekend. Finally getting warm here.

Reactions: NightHawkRMX