'Need For Speed' Showcase Update Includes More Parts, Snapshot Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycalex

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
trust me, this game is not even worth $2.

it is made to please 9 year olds, SERIOUSLY. and i'm not even talking about the arcadey handling and gameplay, which is a NFS staple..

i'm talking about the stupid live action cast that start talking like a retarded nickelodeon movie every time you try to do anything. and you can't even skip the cutscenes.
why do they need a live cast for this game is totally beyond me.

I just cannot stand any of those fags, reason I have only played 40 mins on the PS4.

maybe this would have been cool 20 years ago, but these days?

just STFU and let me race.

eldragon0

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013

Just a heads up "nycalex" When you write a post like this, you only look like one of those 9 year old's this game is "made for" and sound like you really need some anger management.

ThalesSousa

Reputable
Feb 19, 2015
I want to buy this game on pc just because of the attention it's been given by the devs, something that is rare nowadays and should be given credit.

sylentz199

Reputable
Nov 18, 2015
I want to buy this game on pc just because of the attention it's been given by the devs, something that is rare nowadays and should be given credit.

Yeah if they do it right and release it in a seemingly working condition I'll support Ghost (Criterion). I do hate the always online gameplay and the reports of constant talking and interruptions seems pretty annoying. I need to be able to pause sometimes...not everyone has 2 straight hours they can not move from the gaming screen.

ThalesSousa

Reputable
Feb 19, 2015

I also hate the always online requirement, so I'll wait to see if any modders are able to create some kind of offline patch before buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.