Question Need help ASAP please

Sep 14, 2019
New motherboard X570 Extreme4 teichi amd Ryzen 5 3600 ddr4 ram vengeance LPX 2400MHz Red light for cpu and dram legit just bought everything new don’t know what the problem is motherboard came in the mail today need help please

Ralston18

Titan
When the motherboard arrived did the packaging include a User Guide/Manual?

If not, go online to the manufacturer's website and find the applicable User Guide/Manual.

Use the documentation to troubleshoot your build especially with respect to the red LED's for CPU and RAM.

First look for what the red lights are indicating and then check if there is some configuration change available to put things in order.

You may need to rebuild the PC to ensure that everything needed to be done is correctly done, and in the proper order.

If that does not work, the second thing to do is to doublecheck that the installed components (e.g. cpu and RAM) are indeed truly supported by the motherboard.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
New motherboard X570 Extreme4 teichi amd Ryzen 5 3600 ddr4 ram vengeance LPX 2400MHz Red light for cpu and dram legit just bought everything new don’t know what the problem is motherboard came in the mail today need help please

Did you put everything together or did a friend?
Motherboard is mounted correctly?
PSU is plugged in. Main power & the 4pin molex by the CPU?
CPU installed correctly along with the Heat sink & fan?
The GPU is correctly installed? Power plugged in?
Power & reset buttons correctly installed?
RAM correctly installed? 1 stick or 2? Tried installing 1 stick at a time? Installed the RAM into the correct slots?

More info please. We'll get you back up & running or at least headed into the right direction, but we need as much info as possible.

Sep 14, 2019
Did you put everything together or did a friend?
Motherboard is mounted correctly?
PSU is plugged in. Main power & the 4pin molex by the CPU?
CPU installed correctly along with the Heat sink & fan?
The GPU is correctly installed? Power plugged in?
Power & reset buttons correctly installed?
RAM correctly installed? 1 stick or 2? Tried installing 1 stick at a time? Installed the RAM into the correct slots?

More info please. We'll get you back up & running or at least headed into the right direction, but we need as much info as possible.

Yeah I had a friend put everything in for me and all he’s built a good handful of computers and I trust him enough to the point where he knows what he’s doing. I don’t really know much about computers as it is but I tried installing one stick at a time and it still came up res light and the cpu should be fine honestly we’ve up similar things in the past together and has worked before. Along with that it just goes in a boot loop. Motherboard is mounted fine and along with the other stuff I wouldn’t know honestly.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Yeah I had a friend put everything in for me and all he’s built a good handful of computers and I trust him enough to the point where he knows what he’s doing. I don’t really know much about computers as it is but I tried installing one stick at a time and it still came up res light and the cpu should be fine honestly we’ve up similar things in the past together and has worked before. Along with that it just goes in a boot loop. Motherboard is mounted fine and along with the other stuff I wouldn’t know honestly.

Did the system ever boot to Windows or did it have issues right from the get go? I'd call your friend up and ask him to come back over & test everything. I'm not saying he did anything wrong, but just to be sure. Perhaps he overlooked a simple step or perhaps a component is bad. Even new, it's been known to happen.