[SOLVED] Need help between 2 monitors

Feb 12, 2020
Hello everyone
I am looking for monitor for my PC
My using is 70% gaming but not competitive gamer I am regular player and I only played on 50-70fps so 60-75hz and 5ms will be good for me
And I am between 2 options
1- LG 22 MK430 ( IPS 75hz 5ms)
- I read many reviews and they liked the quality of the picture and colour accurate and viewing angle but I read several users complain about some issues ( Flickering- green lines -cross lines) and all of the people who faced issues they have after 6-10 month of use so that make me hesitant
And the option 2 is:
2-Samsung 24 F350 (PLS 60hz 4ms)
About the Samsung also many reviews liked the monitor and the quality of the picture and the viewing angle but I don't read many complain about it ,, only some reviews from people mentioned it has more bleeding than IPS panel
I know they have different size 22vs24
But the price difference is about $15 for the Samsung (I am from Kuwait middle East) and the store have Promotional offers
So after discounts
The LG is about $105
The Samsung $120
I don't know which one should I go with ??

Solution
I can't find a single customer review with any complaints about the backlight or bleed for the Samsung 24 F350. They look like nice screens. As far as I know all IPS monitors are going to have some degree of glow. The Samsung looks to be a decent budget monitor. It depends on how finicky you are. I use three Dell P2317H panels and they look great. If I look at an all black screen there is a tiny amount of glow but no bleed.

VA panels have better black levels in general than IPS. Along with better contrast. They also have good color and view angles. Just not as good in general as IPS but better than TN. You can look for one of those for gaming. The downside is poor pixel response time. There are ones with decent pixel response. In...
I can't find a single customer review with any complaints about the backlight or bleed for the Samsung 24 F350. They look like nice screens. As far as I know all IPS monitors are going to have some degree of glow. The Samsung looks to be a decent budget monitor. It depends on how finicky you are. I use three Dell P2317H panels and they look great. If I look at an all black screen there is a tiny amount of glow but no bleed.

VA panels have better black levels in general than IPS. Along with better contrast. They also have good color and view angles. Just not as good in general as IPS but better than TN. You can look for one of those for gaming. The downside is poor pixel response time. There are ones with decent pixel response. In general as far as pixel response goes TN < IPS < VA.

Solution
Feb 12, 2020

VA panels have better black levels in general than IPS. Along with better contrast. They also have good color and view angles. Just not as good in general as IPS but better than TN. You can look for one of those for gaming. The downside is poor pixel response time. There are ones with decent pixel response. In general as far as pixel response goes TN < IPS < VA.
Thanks you sir for your reply and the information provided
About the Samsung s22f350 there is a YouTube video talking about that see the link below
View: https://youtu.be/LcIexIc-MLg

Sorry I just realized that the model is different but the Samsung monitor same it's PLS and the LG is IPS

I really like the Samsung since bigger size display and it's more price just little but what makes me hesitant that LG monitor 22mk430 is 75hz vs 60hz on Samsung other than that no reason to go with LG