[SOLVED] Need help choosing a case (it's only part left to buy and my build is finished).

wormio

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2015
Hello!

Please let me know which case you think suits my parts. I'd really appreciate it so much!

These are my PC parts:

CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 5900x
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti EVGA FTW3 Ultra Gaming 12GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4
Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm - RL-KRZ73-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (3 Included)
Hard drive: Seagate BarraCude 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME
PSU: Corsair RMx 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX

Please choose me a case from either one of these two websites.. since I don't want to order it from outside my country.

https://www.cazasouq.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=214_215&limit=100

Solution
So considering your specs it's a heavy build so the cases should be full of ventilations
i would recommend Corsair Crystal Icue 465X it's a mid tower ATX case
It has excellent airflow and removable dust pads the disadvantage is that there's no exhaust fan included with the case, which means you'll have to pick one up separately.
By the way i use Thermaltake Level MT 20 for my 3080 and it keeps the temps under 70 degrees under gaming but with 3080 ti you would have to remove the glass panel every summer due to immense heat of it's VRAM

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
So considering your specs it's a heavy build so the cases should be full of ventilations
It has excellent airflow and removable dust pads the disadvantage is that there's no exhaust fan included with the case, which means you'll have to pick one up separately.
By the way i use Thermaltake Level MT 20 for my 3080 and it keeps the temps under 70 degrees under gaming but with 3080 ti you would have to remove the glass panel every summer due to immense heat of it's VRAM

Reactions: wormio
Solution

wormio

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2015

Thanks for your response, seems like a great case!