[SOLVED] Need help choosing new gaming monitor

elkido122

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
I've been doing quite a bit of research and am looking for a good 1080p 144hz gsync compatible monitor preferably 27". I've seen some nice asus ones but people saying they have horrible quality control. So I'm now thinking of a dell monitor. I found one on there site and am not sure how it compares to the asus panels it's model S2721HGF. the asus ones look alright. If someone can shine some light on this I'd appreciate it. Just don't want a dead panel upon arrival is all

Solution
What model Dell exactly? There are a ton of gaming monitors out there, really you can just read some reviews and pick from there. I don't have any 1080 screens in 27" size so don't have any personal experience with them. My son us using an ASUS 24" 144hz screen I had, that was fine for me and works fine for him.
What model Dell exactly? There are a ton of gaming monitors out there, really you can just read some reviews and pick from there. I don't have any 1080 screens in 27" size so don't have any personal experience with them. My son us using an ASUS 24" 144hz screen I had, that was fine for me and works fine for him.

Solution