[SOLVED] Need help choosing psu

jonfern

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
Hey guys getting confused about what psu i need for my build, getting a lot of conflicting information from psu calculators. My parts are a Asrock x470 master sli/ac (the one only at newegg), Amd ryzen 5 2600, and an Asus gtx970-dcmoc-4gd5 gpu. I also have two 7.2 rpm harddrives, a 125gb ssd, three 120mm case fans, and a 200mm case fan, and one blueray drive. I have no plans for overclocking. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Moved thread from Components to Systems.

Might want to also share a budget for your PSU, the location you're in and a preferred site for purchase to aid in suggestions. You should be looking at a reliably built 650W PSU.

Lutfij

Titan
Moved thread from Components to Systems.

Might want to also share a budget for your PSU, the location you're in and a preferred site for purchase to aid in suggestions. You should be looking at a reliably built 650W PSU.

Solution

jonfern

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
Thanks, i forgot to do that. Budget is $200 Australian, roughly $150 us. preferred websites are msytechnology.com.au, https://www.newegg.com/global/au-en, and centrecom.com.au. If you know of any other good websites let me know. I'm also running 16 gb of ddr4.