[SOLVED] Need help controlling 24 fans RGB colors

Cybereyes

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2013
So I just got finished with my first water cooled build and I went all out. I know I don't need 24 fans so don't worry about telling me that LOL. I also have 3 radiators but aside from that I need to know how to control them all as I hate all the rainbow colors. I can tell you what I have done so far, but keep in mind that out of the whole build these fans are my least knowledgeable subject. I barely knew enough to get them all running. So have I have two deep cools fan hubs that have 8 fans each on them and one Corsair commander pro with the other 8 fans on using a splitter on 4 of the fan slots. I have four RGB hubs, two of which have all of my front fans on them where the deep cools are at, and two more with all of my top and rear fans on it that are connected to the commander pro. Those RGB hubs are connected to I think 2 or 3 led hubs. But I can seem to control the RGB for anything other than the two rear fans. My intent was the create three zones. two front zone and one zone covering top and rear. I just really need to get a firm grasp as to how all this stuff communicates so I can uncluster removed all the wires I have and make my system see it. But the only thing I know currently is how to get them all power and displaying color. Controlling is the problem. Please help. Pic below of my system.
https://ibb.co/59P79QT

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
It seemed dead and was in a different area. I specifically listed this problem in the components section as the other problem has been fixed and no one was even responding any longer. Should I put it somewhere else? Actually it feels like this site isn't what it used to be, maybe its just me. Thanks for the help, if needed I can delete and go somewhere else.
Your using the corsair fans?
4 RGB controllers, 2 splitters, and 1 commander pro to get the RGB going just like the diagram had but you added a extra RGB controller and splitter.

https://content.invisioncic.com/p31...gram.png.3f70a786eee0b490cbe8f38563917cf2.png

To run the fans are easy you can buy fan controllers.

Cybereyes

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2013
What was wrong with continuing this thread?

It seemed dead and was in a different area. I specifically listed this problem in the components section as the other problem has been fixed and no one was even responding any longer. Should I put it somewhere else? Actually it feels like this site isn't what it used to be, maybe its just me. Thanks for the help, if needed I can delete and go somewhere else.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
4 RGB controllers, 2 splitters, and 1 commander pro to get the RGB going just like the diagram had but you added a extra RGB controller and splitter.

https://content.invisioncic.com/p31...gram.png.3f70a786eee0b490cbe8f38563917cf2.png

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
It just seemed like a continuation.

Cybereyes

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2013

Thanks man. I'm learning a little bit every day about it. I just saw something that I think I will do. I had to order two RGB hub splitters but I will be using a third deep cool and then hooking up my 3 deep cools to my commander pro and my 4 RGB hubs will go into the LED slots on the commander pro through the two splitters. Then I will use two lighting nodes to connect the RGB on my GPU and Pump, and the Case lights. I think that should do it.