Question Need HELP deciding on budget GPU!

Jul 28, 2019
Hello everyone! Im pretty new to pc building, I just finished my own 400$ budget gaming pc from a pc build on this forums. Im super happy about how it turned out. However, I'm also supposed to help a friend choose a very cheap pc. He only has around a 250$ budget. I found a 30$ radeon 560 2gb and a 35$ gtx 770 2gb. Im aware that the 770 is from 2013 and super old but I still don't know which one will be better. i have ordered a 600watt 80+ white b-stock evga PSU for his build as well. He plans on using it just to play Fortnite/minecraft. Which GPU should I buy and why?

4745454b

Titan
I have a bit more love for the B 80+ white units than most. But it's not a PSU I'd get. 80+ bronze minimum in this day and age. 80+ gold for most rigs. The White's aren't a fire starter PSU, but they don't really have any business being in a gaming rig.

Jul 28, 2019
I have a bit more love for the B 80+ white units than most. But it's not a PSU I'd get. 80+ bronze minimum in this day and age. 80+ gold for most rigs. The White's aren't a fire starter PSU, but they don't really have any business being in a gaming rig.
I was actually skeptical about getting a 80+ white psu at first, but a popular pc build youtuber says its both reliable and cheap for budget gaming. Since the psu might not hold up, should i get the 770 and try to sell it for a little more? and maybe get a 560 4gb or 570? People from discord/reddit says the 35$ offer is a steal.

4745454b

Titan
Sell it? I thought you were helping a friend build something? Wattage wise the 770 will fit. But the white has a lot of really lower end parts in it. It will work for awhile, but eventually something will give way. It's just a matter of time.

Jul 28, 2019
Sell it? I thought you were helping a friend build something? Wattage wise the 770 will fit. But the white has a lot of really lower end parts in it. It will work for awhile, but eventually something will give way. It's just a matter of time.
Sorry i was a little unclear. I meant to first get the 770. and then maybe list that for a higher price around 60-70 bucks so we can get a radeon 570.

TRENDING THREADS