Need Help Finding A Graphics Card.

LightningsalesUK

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2013
Hi All,

On my system at the moment i'm running a MSI GTX 760 4GB Edition and I can't seem to find another one for SLI anywhere, I really need to find one, my budget for it is around £200 and Preferably from the UK. Thanks :p

PS: Is the Asus PB298Q good?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Try Reddit.com/r/hardwareswap

Or PCPartpicker.com forums

Ebay does seem to have a lack of them at the moment.

Most people agree that an ultra-wide monitor doesn't make much sense at 2560x1080. It is really a short screen. Most people are jumping on the 34" 3440x1440 resolution class monitors if they want ultra-wide.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
That would be better of course, but then you would have to find someone who wants the GTX 760.

If you can find a deal on a single GTX980, someone who is upgrading to a 980Ti, that would be a little preferable to a pair of GTX960 (960 is basically half a 980 in silicon)

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I bought reference design superclocks from EVGA with the intention to water cool them, and have done so.

MSI Twin Frozr, Asus Strix, and Gigabyte Windforce are popular choices. Zotac's Amp! series has decent reviews.

If you are looking at Nvidia reference designs they do get rather warm (80C or so), but are fairly quiet.