Need Help On New Computer

Nov 26, 2018
For reference, my previous computer was this: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227592

I'm currently in the process of upgrading my computer. I currently have everything needed, and when attempting to put the computer together, everything booted up fine. The new setup will be:

MOBO: B350 Tomahawk
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: PNY GeForce 1060 3GB
RAM: 2x Corsair DDR4 8GB
PSU: Stock from the above link, unknown brand

When connecting everything, as I said, it booted up fine. However, my monitors were connected to the GPU as the Ryzen 7 1700 doesn't have an integrated GPU. Both monitors received no signal at all. Having tried a bunch of things I finally removed it, put the old rig back together and am writing this on that. I know the GPU works fine. None of the POST LEDs lit up to say there was a problem, so I'm wondering what could be the problem. With the exception of the GPU (which is about 2 years old) everything I've bought is brand new out of the box.

Is anyone able to help me? I'd hate to go back to Geek Squad to be charged to find out it's something easily remedied.

On Paper your PC should work - everything does fit together

Make sure that all power connectors are plugged in (CPU, GPU, Motherboard).
I would try booting with only 1 Ram stick and maybe swap them out and try different Slots.

Nov 26, 2018
It appears to have been a defective MOBO. Best Buy is sending me a new one and refunding the purchase price. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be restocked but it was, which is how I got it.