[SOLVED] need help optimizing my pc

wildboydavis

Prominent
Dec 19, 2018
so im new to pc gaming. when I play any game my screen looks like is vibrating when I move left to right and it really occurs in call of duty black ops 4 in blackout on the trees.

my set up
gigabyte ga-ax370m-ds3h
radeon rx 580
amd ryzen 5 1600 six core processor
corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 16gb 2400mhz

Solution
Go into BIOS, enable DOCP. This should give you a few more FPS. As for your games if your playing at 1080P/60hz the system should be able to handle most on medium to high settings. Try high and then lower and see if it helps. Also some programs such as Steam allow you to have a FPS counter on screen so you may want to enable that as it sounds like your FPS is dipping.

WildCard999

Titan
Go into BIOS, enable DOCP. This should give you a few more FPS. As for your games if your playing at 1080P/60hz the system should be able to handle most on medium to high settings. Try high and then lower and see if it helps. Also some programs such as Steam allow you to have a FPS counter on screen so you may want to enable that as it sounds like your FPS is dipping.

Solution

wildboydavis

Prominent
Dec 19, 2018

where about in the bios can I find xmp or docp? I've looked and cant seem to find it.

wildboydavis

Prominent
Dec 19, 2018

I turned it on made my stuttering way worst actually seeing vertical lines going uip on my screen