[SOLVED] Need help please , please, pleas

May 11, 2019
I just bought an rtx 2060 inno3d twin x

Cool , now i tried to plug the monitor's VGA cable into the blue part

It shows an irror saying its plugged into integrated something

I'll try to post a picture

Please help , i am depressed right now

Sounds like you plugged your display cable into the motherboard output instead of the output on the video card. Most modern video cards do not HAVE a VGA output. They have, usually, only HDMI and Displayport, and sometimes DVI. If you have ONLY a VGA input on your monitor you are going to need to get an ACTIVE adapter to go from HDMI or Displayport to VGA, or a standard adapter to go from DVI to VGA.

You cannot use the graphics card's performance when plugged into the motherboard output. Won't work. Must be plugged into the outputs on the graphics cards.

There's only one slot the vga can be plugged into , i dont know if thats into motherboard or the gpu, my previous gt 610 was working fine with it

No, it wasn't. There are NO graphics cards that you can install and then plug the monitor into the motherboard and have it work. You are clearly confused about how this works.

If you plug your display cable into one of the motherboard video outputs, then will use the integrated graphics from the CPU, IF the CPU HAS integrated graphics and not all of them do even on the same generation or socket.

You cannot USE the graphics card if you are plugged into the motherboard. You will ONLY be using the iGPU of the CPU which is usually MUCH weaker than even an average graphics card.

The only way you can benefit from having a graphics card installed is to be plugged into the graphics card video outputs.

If you previously had your display plugged into the motherboard then you were NOT using the graphics card at all, the whole time you had it, you were using the CPU graphics and if you are plugged into the same place now and it doesn't work, then I'd suggest you remove the graphics card, and see if it works then. If it doesn't then either you don't have a CPU with integrated graphics and you are mistaken about where it was plugged into before, or the integrated graphics output on your motherboard has failed and your other graphics card is probably still fine since you were never plugged into it to begin with.