johnsta13

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
PNY GTX 780ti @3Gb
i7 5820k
AS Rock X99 Extreme4 LGA2011-3 ATX Intel Motherboard
Silencer MK III 750W
16GB RAM

I tried to play Skyrim and I thought the mods crashes my game. Tried to load up Star Citizen and my game shut down my computer twice during launch. I started up, then decided to do a proper restart to see if that might fix my issues since it just shut off randomly. Then the computer didn't start back up. I hit the power button and the LED came on and then it silently shut itself off.

I thought to myself "oh, one of my sticks of ram failed a month ago and I RMAed it so it must be that" so I pulled the older non RMAed stick out. I got three long beepson repeat when I started up. I thought "oh, maybe that's because the only RAM stick is in the third slot" so I moved it. Now it's sets of three long beeps still. So the RAM is still good.

TL;RD I can't find a beep guide for my MoBo. Can someone link me to it?

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016
3 long beeps on an ASROCK = No memory present.

My advise to you would be reset CMOS. Once it's reset and if you can boot, set RAM multiplier one point lower than usual. Bumping RAM voltage could help instability as well.

johnsta13

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
I just pulled the battery and put it back in. I still have the three beeps and can't get to any sort of screen. I can't get to BIOS to do anything because the screen is black. Any more ideas?