Question Need help to start web browser in private mode with Ultra Ramdisk installed

Amigo1982

Distinguished
May 3, 2015
Hello,
I am accustomed to use browser in private mode, because of to be more secured on internet and no need to clean history etc.
You can change Opera browser by default to open in private mode. Right click on Opera desktop shortcut in Win 10 - properties and type in target row C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe --private
Today i installed Ultra Ramdisk software and of course i needed to move Opera browser cache location to the ram drive. The only way, which i know to do this is to type the following command in the same Opera shortcut target row C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe --disk-cache-dir="Temporary Internet Files folder"
As is explained here
http://ultraramdisk.com/index.php?mid=en_help&document_srl=1779&l=en
These two commands are in conflict. I cannot use at the same time Opera in private node and to move the Opera cache to the ram drive. I tried a few variations like C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe --disk-cache-dir="Temporary Internet Files folder" --private but it doesn`t work
Please write to me the command to do this! It is very important for me as i am using the computer 9 hours a day. May be it is easy for someone who understand!

Is your goal to be 'secure on internet',... or for there to be no records of your visited websites?

Ignoring debates on utility of either goal, HIren's Coot CD now uses a Win PE Live Environment, is Win10-like, runs from USB, and needs no hard drive at all....as the flash drive stays with you, hard to beat.

Maybe it will meet your unique 'recordless' needs.