Need Help Updating BIOS/Motherboard

• Thread starter Deleted member 1501676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1501676

I had trouble with my computer recently because it was getting the BSOD error 0x00000124. This error let me go into safe mode just fine but in normal mode it rebooted my computer every 1-2 minutes. I had tried multiple things and in the end, did a system restore from a cd that I had created after making my pc. After I got things set up, I tried playing a game to see if was getting the BSOD and everything was good until I stared playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the error had popped up again. I decided that I probably didn't download all the necessary drivers updates for my system, although I did get all the Windows updates and my MSI GTX 970 is also updated.

TL;DR
I need to update my BIOS but wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H revision 1.0. This is the manufacturer website for the BIOS versions (http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4950&dl=1#bios). Do I need to go 1 by 1 to download all those versions or can I just download Version F10?