Need help verifying pc parts list

Alex_459

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017
Wanted to get some critique/advice/suggestions on my pc part list so far. Price range was 2000-2500, was always going to get 32GB, not too sure about the low 75Hz on the monitor. Pretty happy with the Z270 motherboard and I'm definite on the CPU and kinda sure on the video card. Keyboard no clue, just something not too expensive, kinda simple yet red and black, back-lit preferred. Already bought the SSD, the case, the CPU, and the motherboard. Here's the list:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/w68X8K
Thanks in advance for any help.

Solution
Do you need more power? No you dont, as I said 550W is plenty and you could go with a 550w PSU, but as the 650w is not much more expensive (Sometimes even same price) It would be better to get a higher quality than the old HX model, and save money as you wont be needing 750w.
1. Change to 16 GB if this is for gaming. No games will even use 16 GB so 32 GB is way overkill.
2. You could save a bit and go with a 650w PSU instead. You don't need 750w and as the one you selected are the old HX model you could find a better one cheaper. Look at the Corsair RM650x

Alex_459

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017

resolution is too low for what im looking for, also im getting the 32 gb for free so im getting it regardless. Also why would I get less wattage? Wouldnt that leave me with less power?

Do you need more power? No you dont, as I said 550W is plenty and you could go with a 550w PSU, but as the 650w is not much more expensive (Sometimes even same price) It would be better to get a higher quality than the old HX model, and save money as you wont be needing 750w.

Solution