Jun 27, 2021
So , about 2 months ago I got a new computer :
i7 10700kf
asus prime z590-p
coolermaster ml360 v2 liquid cooler
adata xpg sx8200 pro pcie nvme 1tb
silverstone da 850w fully modular 80plus
rtx 3080 founders edition
got some cooler master fans in the case but i dont think thats related so im just gonna pass..

Computer has been working great until recent , when im playing games the gpu shuts down for some reason , the computer keeps working , the temps are fine , but my screen is off and i can see through the glass of the case that the gpu is off.
ive read some about the issue but still havent found and solution , i have uninstalled driver using ddu and re installed the gpu latest driver and it still shuts down.
I have uninstalled it again , re installed 1 pre latest version and it seems to fix the problem , but still not sure yet , ill update the thread if i will get any errors , hopefully not.
anyways i hope you kind ppl can help me fix or diagnose my problem so i can enjoy gaming again! , ty very much for your time.

edit : i have not overclocked or did any some kind of this stuff , i dont know nothing about it and did nothing about it.
edit #2: it turned off even though I used 1 pre latest version.

Last edited:
So , about 2 months ago I got a new computer :
i7 10700kf
asus prime z590-p
coolermaster ml360 v2 liquid cooler
adata xpg sx8200 pro pcie nvme 1tb
silverstone da 850w fully modular 80plus
got some cooler master fans in the case but i dont think thats related so im just gonna pass..

Computer has been working great until recent , when im playing games the gpu shuts down for some reason , the computer keeps working , the temps are fine , but my screen is off and i can see through the glass of the case that the gpu is off.
ive read some about the issue but still havent found and solution , i have uninstalled driver using ddu and re installed the gpu latest driver and it still shuts down.
I have uninstalled it again , re installed 1 pre latest version and it seems to fix the problem , but still not sure yet , ill update the thread if i will get any errors , hopefully not.
anyways i hope you kind ppl can help me fix or diagnose my problem so i can enjoy gaming again! , ty very much for your time.

edit : i have not overclocked or did any some kind of this stuff , i dont know nothing about it and did nothing about it.
edit #2: it turned off even though I used 1 pre latest version.

It would be helpful to know what GPU you have...