[SOLVED] Need help with budget gaming PC!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 18, 2019
Okay so I have 275 bucks to spend, all gaming pc's from craigslist to fb marketplace to amazon are crazy priced. So that being said I was going to buy a normal pc off amazon and transfer my RX 580 8gb or my R7 370 4gb to the PC. I also have a 660W PSU So I wont be able to use the RX580 more than likely. give me your opinions on what I should buy to budget myself! I was going to purchase a dell optiplex 9020 which has a I7 2600k and 16gb ram. Link to the PC is here for reference

https://www.amazon.com/790-TW-Win10...tronics&sprefix=Dell+op,electronics,-1&sr=1-4

with that I was going to open it up and put in my R7 370 4GB and replace the PSU if needed because it doesn't state what kind of PSU it has. If someone looks at it or knows can you inform me on the PSU Wattage of this PC and if It is compatable with my R7 370 or if I am able to put my 660W PSU into it? Other than that, give me your best ideas for a decent gaming rig for a budget please!

Solution
The right cable will look something like this.

PCIE-862FF-XX-PCI-Express-8p-Female-to-6p-Female-2p-Female-Power-Adapter-Cable-004.jpg

It's also important to only use cables that come with the power supply or are specifically sold to be compatible with that exact power supply model. Modular cables are only standardized on the side that goes into the GPU or the motherboard, not on the side that goes into the power supply.