[SOLVED] Need help with choosing a new keyboard!

Sep 26, 2021
Hi,

so basically I am looking for a new keyboard since my current one is acting weird (when I press a key, it types it multiple times for example "oooo") - I tried fixing it, it's probably the switches...

I have 4 keyboards in favorites and I need your help to choose one:

1. XTRFY K4 TKL RGB, (Kailh Red Switches)
2. Glorious GMMK TKL White Ice Edition (Gateron-Brown switches)
3. HyperX Alloy Origins Core (Aqua switches)
4. HyperX Alloy Origins Core (Red Switches)

I mainly play games on my computer, but typing is also one of the things I do.

Thank you all!

Solution
Peripherals (KB, mouse, headset) and PC case are personal choice and no-one can tell you which one to go for.

For example, my personal preference, among the 4 would be: HyperX Alloy Origins Core (Red Switches).
I have other Kingston and HyperX products and i find that brand a good and reliable one. Also, i prefer linear switches (HyperX Red), and i hate tactile switches (HyperX Aqua).
Overall, if i would have choice between the 4, i wouldn't pick any of them. Since i don't like half-sized KBs. I only use full KBs and with Cherry MX switches. (Currently using Corsair STRAFE RGB with Cherry MX Silent switches.)

So, this is my personal preference. Another person who might come along may have different personal preference. In the end...

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Peripherals (KB, mouse, headset) and PC case are personal choice and no-one can tell you which one to go for.

For example, my personal preference, among the 4 would be: HyperX Alloy Origins Core (Red Switches).
I have other Kingston and HyperX products and i find that brand a good and reliable one. Also, i prefer linear switches (HyperX Red), and i hate tactile switches (HyperX Aqua).
Overall, if i would have choice between the 4, i wouldn't pick any of them. Since i don't like half-sized KBs. I only use full KBs and with Cherry MX switches. (Currently using Corsair STRAFE RGB with Cherry MX Silent switches.)

So, this is my personal preference. Another person who might come along may have different personal preference. In the end, none of us is going to use that KB, other than yourself. With this, it would be best if you make up your own mind. :)

Reactions: hang-the-9
Solution