Need help with configuration

dididan2000

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015
I have a Corsair SPEC-02 case. It has room for two fans in the front, two on top, and one rear fan. The two in the front are fine. It's the top ones and rear one I need help with. I got a Corsair H75 CPU cooler. It comes with two fans. Each is installed on both sides of the cooler. Now I have it installed like that but since I do, I can't fit two fans on top and could only fit one. What I'm asking is this: Should I have two fans on top with one fan for the cooler in the rear, or have one fan on top with two fans for the cooler in the rear which I have right now? The reason I'm asking is that I'm worried that dust will start to sit on top of my power supply if I don't have a fan on top there to "block" the dust. Yet again I'm overclocking my CPU so two fans for the cooler would provide for lower temps. I don't know help please. Thanks! :)

dididan2000

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015

What do you think of the air flow? Like would it be better to have the other set up with the duel fans on top? I have my front and top fans as intake, and my rear fans with the cooler as exhaust.

dididan2000

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015

So I have my two front fans as intake, my bottom as intake, my top as intake, and my rear as exhaust. Why should the top fan be exhaust?