[SOLVED] Need help with customization

rezaka16

Prominent
Dec 10, 2020
Hey, so basically I want to get some new stuff to make my gaming environment better. I'm already looking at LED lights, but other than that, is there anything I could get besides a keyboard headset and a mouse that could make my environment better?

Solution
Leds will not make your environment better. At best they are a distraction. Bigger monitors with higher resolution, over-ear noise canceling headsets, comfortable seating, the right keyboard and mouse for your comfort and play style. Gaming environment is all about immersion, sinking into the game. Not stuff that's going to pull you out of it like flashing lights.

Kb and mouse are very important. Spend the time to travel to different pc equipment stores and physically put your hands on them. Find one that has the right feel to it, keys are spaced right, buttons are good, fits the palm comfortably. Getting those 2 wrong can make or break gaming enjoyment and ability. Fancy brand names, gimmicks like rgb are nothing compared to...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Leds will not make your environment better. At best they are a distraction. Bigger monitors with higher resolution, over-ear noise canceling headsets, comfortable seating, the right keyboard and mouse for your comfort and play style. Gaming environment is all about immersion, sinking into the game. Not stuff that's going to pull you out of it like flashing lights.

Kb and mouse are very important. Spend the time to travel to different pc equipment stores and physically put your hands on them. Find one that has the right feel to it, keys are spaced right, buttons are good, fits the palm comfortably. Getting those 2 wrong can make or break gaming enjoyment and ability. Fancy brand names, gimmicks like rgb are nothing compared to something that just works better for you.

Same with headsets. Audiophiles might be all about accurate sound reproduction, great bass response etc, but a good set of headphones will do most of that anyway. I love my steelseries arctis 7. Wifi, so zero lag, wireless so no cords to get hung up, switch between pc/headphones automatically, seperate channels so discord/game can be tailored in volume. And comfortable for hours. 16 hr battery. 40' range. Hit the toilet and not miss a word.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeiHeJun
Solution