Need help with fan configuration in Meshify C with two aio's.

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

So I am building in the Meshify C and both my CPU and GPU will be cooled with AIOs. CPU one is 280mm and the GPU 120mm. However with both of these I am a bit lost as to the proper fan configuration. The top can have up to 280mm worth of fans as well.

The 280mm will be at the front as intake, with the 120mm attached at the rear of the case as exhaust. Should I have another 120mm on the top as exhaust?

My only concern is the 120mm aio fan would not get enough air to exhaust and cool temps down with. Should I make the top 120mm intake instead of exhaust? What do you all think would be the best fan configuration?

Solution
The gpu also sucks out air from the case, and you have filtered intakes.

you will have a bit of positive pressure but not so much so that hot air will recirculate inside the case.

Put a 120mm high static pressure fan as the top intake to properly blow air through the mobo vrm area.

It's not required to run the front 280 rad and top intake at more than 50% speed. Or otherwise, you can run them at 800-1000rpm speed.

Choose a high static pressure fan which has good pressure even at 750-1000rpm for the top intake.

Run the rear 120 rad at 12000-1500rpm if needed. Or change to a higher cmf and static pressure fan for the gpu rad.
Oct 1, 2018

So having both the 280mm and a top fan as intake is not too much given only a single 120 as exhaust? Should I go with a 120 or 140mm in the top?

The gpu also sucks out air from the case, and you have filtered intakes.

you will have a bit of positive pressure but not so much so that hot air will recirculate inside the case.

Put a 120mm high static pressure fan as the top intake to properly blow air through the mobo vrm area.

It's not required to run the front 280 rad and top intake at more than 50% speed. Or otherwise, you can run them at 800-1000rpm speed.

Choose a high static pressure fan which has good pressure even at 750-1000rpm for the top intake.

Run the rear 120 rad at 12000-1500rpm if needed. Or change to a higher cmf and static pressure fan for the gpu rad.

Solution
Oct 1, 2018

Would the corsair ml140s and ml120s be good for the front rad and gpu rad respectively? What is a decent fan for the top intake? Sorry I am not too well versed in properties of the different fans on the market.