Question Need help with mouse not working properly

Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys, I am new here. i recently got some problem with my mouse. It's damn serious. I have cosmic byte Black star gaming mouse ( Budget mouse xD ) but recently it started to malfuntion. the cursor lags and the buttons work but with a huge delay. i have to long press the buttons for them to register. Here's a video explaining my problem. ( I made the video for the company that made the mouse, they asked for it, So am posting the same video here)
View: https://vimeo.com/428945503

Other Mouse work fine with my Laptop. I am running Windows 10 Right now. I hope the video explains it all. Please Help Me. I will be very thankful to you guys. I can even open the mouse if there's any solution with it xD. I know it's some software issue with the mouse because all the buttons work but with delay. And also i forgot to mention. After i apply setting in the software of the mouse and replug the cable of the mouse, the mouse starts behaving the same as it did before.
Help me please :(
Thank You. I need help asap

Ralston18

Titan
Try running the mouse on a smooth, uniformly colored surface such as a mouse pad. Not newspaper.

Reinstall the mouse drivers: download via the manufacturer's website, reinstall, and reconfigure.

Use "WIN" + "I" > Devices > Mouse to check current mouse configuration settings.

Note the menu choices on the right side of the window; "Related settings", etc..