[SOLVED] Need help with my ARGB

Dec 1, 2020
So I recently have decided to build a pc, so my problem is on coolermaster.com they say the td 500 mesh has a controller that can control my ARGB. I am not sure if this means I need to connect this to my mobo which unfortunately is the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max which doesn't have argb headers or the pc can power my fans. The post on coolermaster.com says it comes with a splitter does that mean the splitter can work with RGB headers? Please Help!

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The hub to which the fans plug in to can be plugged into the motherboard's ARGB header(if your motherboard has an ARGB header) which as you've stated, it lacks. No the splitter will not work with RGB headers or a 5050 header found on the motherboard. You will need to invest in an ARGB controller like this one.

As for the other splitter, that's meant to pair a fan header on the board with 3 fans on the case.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The hub to which the fans plug in to can be plugged into the motherboard's ARGB header(if your motherboard has an ARGB header) which as you've stated, it lacks. No the splitter will not work with RGB headers or a 5050 header found on the motherboard. You will need to invest in an ARGB controller like this one.

As for the other splitter, that's meant to pair a fan header on the board with 3 fans on the case.

Solution
Dec 1, 2020
EDIT**** I found a DeepCool one that converts ARGB to RGB, I am SAVED!!!!!!! Thanks to Lutfij for all of the help! Another Edit* Can I plug my ARGB controller into the ARGB port on the converter because I don't want it to fry my parts, or could I just use the splitter to connect it?

Last edited: