[SOLVED] Need help with new z490 motherboard and 11th gen cpu trying to boot but no display please help...

kwikvinny

Reputable
Nov 13, 2017
Been having problems with new build. Got new Asrock z490 aqua motherboard and Intel i9 11900k cpu. Leverytime I go to boot it up everything lights up, radiator fans and water pump kick on and the little debug lcd screen says 00 but I get nothing on the screen and the keyboard and mouse don't light up.

I tried different ram kits in different slots, I reset the cmos multiple times and press safe boot button but nothing. I even took everything apart to make sure cpu was in right which it was but still nothing. What am I missing?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Been having problems with new build. Got new Asrock z490 aqua motherboard and Intel i9 11900k cpu. Leverytime I go to boot it up everything lights up, radiator fans and water pump kick on and the little debug lcd screen says 00 but I get nothing on the screen and the keyboard and mouse don't light up.

I tried different ram kits in different slots, I reset the cmos multiple times and press safe boot button but nothing. I even took everything apart to make sure cpu was in right which it was but still nothing. What am I missing?
The board needs the latest BIOS version for that processor.