[SOLVED] Need help with pc not posting but everything else works.

Nov 28, 2018
Hello so ive been having this problem for 14 days now, I turned off the computer and next day i came back home from work and tried to turn it on to my surprise the computer would not boot, from what I have noticed the lights on my case started flickering aswell, So the tldr of my problem is, my pc powers up, all the fans spins, the lights from my case and fans light up, after a while the lights start flickering and the lights from my watercooler turns off and dont come back up, my keyboard and mouse doesnt lit up but my headset does, no post screen at all. Thanks for all the help and the time to answer me guys, I really appreciate it.

*UPDATE* New PSU did not fix the problem which is a bummer.
*UPDATE 2* Bought the motherboard speaker and after that I got the following beep code, 2 short beeps at the start and 4 after that not sure what that means but from what Ive read around that what it means.
*Update 3* New CMOS battery didnt fix the problem, still the same beeps.

2 beeps: Memory parity check error
4 beeps: Real Time Clock malfunction

Thats where I got it from: https://ddr4motherboard.com/beepcodes/GIGABYTE-GA-AX370-GAMING-REV.-1.0

One thing I've noticed after I tried to force a beep on my motherboard without any ram sticks, it doesnt beep which is odd imo, is it normal?
Also Ive read some people say to try using the second bios since its a dual bios motherboard but I dont know how to do such a thing, does anyone know how?

Thats my setup:

CPU: Ryzen 1600x
CPU Cooler: Deepcooler Captain something one fan
Motherboard: GA-AX370-Gaming rev 1.0
Ram: G.Skill FlareX AMD 2x8gb 3000mhz
PSU: EVGA 600b 80+
Storage: SSD 500gb Samsung and 2tb HDD
Windows 10 Home

I will list the things I have tried so far which are:

Reseating GPU and Ram and cables on the motherboard.
Powering the pc with nothing but the keyboard and hdmi hooked to the GPU.
Tried swapping rams on the slots to see if the pc would boot but nothing.
Bought a new PSU and still no post.

So after all that and reading through the internet some people said it could be the PSU since the lights are flickering so I ordered a new psu. Since I am in a very rough spot right now I cant really spend a lot of money and everything I had I spent on that psu, I am not sure if that was a good deicision.

Nov 28, 2018

I thought of doing that but my computer isnt really posting so I dont think i could flash the bios could I? Honestly my last thought right now would be buying a new motherboard