Question Need help with Port Forwarding

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, i have a problem in gta 5 and probabbly only fix is port forwarding. I find wich ports i need to open i do it and it doesnt work. So how can i properly open ports. I created new rule for TCP ports and i put there 2 of ports wich are needed, then i created new rule for UDP ports and i put 5 ports here wich are needed and it doesnt work. How can i fix it?

Can i put more ports in one rule?

thanks for answers

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
Hello guys, i have a problem in gta 5 and probabbly only fix is port forwarding. I find wich ports i need to open i do it and it doesnt work. So how can i properly open ports. I created new rule for TCP ports and i put there 2 of ports wich are needed, then i created new rule for UDP ports and i put 5 ports here wich are needed and it doesnt work. How can i fix it?

Can i put more ports in one rule?

thanks for answers
The section before port forwarding says use a wired connection. Are you doing that?
What symptoms does this "problem" have? You haven't given us much to help diagnose. You started with a solution, instead of providing a problem.

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Yes i have wired connection, my problem is when i connect to gta online im alone in lobby and i cant connect to my friends, it says connecting timed out or failed to connect. And when they want to join my lobby it says this sesion does not longer exist.

kanewolf

Titan
Yes i have wired connection, my problem is when i connect to gta online im alone in lobby and i cant connect to my friends, it says connecting timed out or failed to connect. And when they want to join my lobby it says this sesion does not longer exist.
Where is the game being hosted ? You hosting? Public server?
What is the full list of all your network hardware, make and model?

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
What do you mean, i turn on gta 5 and im trying to go to gta online. Im not hosting, its official rockstar games servers and yes im trying to connect to public lobby but i cant and im alone in lobby and noone can connect to me and i cant connect to anyone. What do you mean network hardware. I have router and from router there is ethernet cable to my computer, nothing else.