need help with upgrade

James_95

Reputable
Oct 12, 2015
I have a stock Lenovo h520 and i'm getting into cnc using cad/cam. I have an intel hd graphics card with 32mb ram and need to upgrade. can someone tell me what I need to upgrade to be able to run cad/cam . I'm looking at something like autodesk 360.also i'm using two monitors, one regular and one hdmi.

Solution
Lenovo H520 is small form factor. I will suggest to upgrade your Case first to something mid tower cases. And your system has micto ATX MOBO which will fot most of current Cases now. Then to upgrade the processor, Graphics card, SSD, PSU. ANd not sure if you have done any system dismantlement and configure a new one. If yes, then you can do the above steps, if not then buying another system will be good option too.

jerrie86

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2013
Lenovo H520 is small form factor. I will suggest to upgrade your Case first to something mid tower cases. And your system has micto ATX MOBO which will fot most of current Cases now. Then to upgrade the processor, Graphics card, SSD, PSU. ANd not sure if you have done any system dismantlement and configure a new one. If yes, then you can do the above steps, if not then buying another system will be good option too.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS