Need help with wireless-wired connection

Fireball B3

Reputable
Feb 24, 2015
So, here is the story.
My brother gave me a wifi repeater so I can have internet at my pc at home. I was borrowing from my neighbor the last 5 years with my laptop. But my new desktop doesnt have any kind of wireless connection.
And the worst part is that the repeater doesnt have ethernet. Thats where I need your help, I want to make my wired connection at my pc, wireless through the ethernet connection.
To conclude, I want to find a way to make a wifi connector through ethernet or even better make my repeater only wired. :')
My biggest thanks.

p.s. 1) to everyone who will say that I am stealling wifi from my neighbor, he is fully aware
2) I am not planning to spend money for this so please make it as cheap as possible

Can't do it without spending money.

The cheapest way is likely a USB wireless card for your desktop....you would want to associate directly with the neighbor.

The repeater is useless in your situation and you should not use it since it only will make things worse.

Any device that can hook to your ethernet and give your wireless is much more costly than a USB wireless or a pci wireless internal card