[SOLVED] Need help

Jul 15, 2020
Pc fans spinning but won't boot up it just shows no signal. I've changed the ram but i don't know what the problem can be. (I don't know what thread to post this in srry) specs : gtx 1650 fx 6300 Msi motherboard (idk name)

Last edited:
Solution
Ok, now you're talking about a hard drive. Was this hard drive already in the system (and formatted with an OS for this system). Did you not have a hard drive connected initially?

A system will not boot without a hard drive that contains on OS. Furthermore, if the OS was installed on the hard drive inside a different machine, it may not boot on this one. (reasons)
Pc fans spinning but won't boot up it just shows no signal. I've changed the ram but i don't know what the problem can be. (I don't know what thread to post this in srry) specs : gtx 1650 fx 6300 Msi motherboard (idk name)

Start at the beginning, full details about the setup, is this a new build and it never worked, old build and issue just started, did you change anything before the issue? What is the power supply brand and model? Going by the parts I'm guessing you bought a new video card and system did not start after that correct?

Jul 15, 2020
Plugged the sata cable and power connector into my hard drive, the only thing happening is the power indicator whether the computer is on or not keeps blinking?

Ok, now you're talking about a hard drive. Was this hard drive already in the system (and formatted with an OS for this system). Did you not have a hard drive connected initially?

A system will not boot without a hard drive that contains on OS. Furthermore, if the OS was installed on the hard drive inside a different machine, it may not boot on this one. (reasons)

Solution