Question Need little help plz.

Oct 11, 2021
Hello all,
Long time reader But 1st time Poster.

Last night, I migrated the OS from smaller SSD to the larger SSD. I can log in and do other stuffs....BUT I Cant open any old files, say for example Easy service Optimizer or Dns jumper etc.
Thought they might got corrupted some how, did the fresh download, installed still I cant open. I get error like this:~

Line 10 (File c:\........eso.exe)
ok.

Your input is much appricated.
TIA.

Hello all,
Long time reader But 1st time Poster.

Last night, I migrated the OS from smaller SSD to the larger SSD. I can log in and do other stuffs....BUT I Cant open any old files, say for example Easy service Optimizer or Dns jumper etc.
Thought they might got corrupted some how, did the fresh download, installed still I cant open. I get error like this:~

Line 10 (File c:\........eso.exe)
ok.

Your input is much appricated.
TIA.
With just the small ssd connected.
Boot the OS.
Do these files open?

If so give a step by step on how you migrated to a large ssd.

Oct 11, 2021
Boot the OS.
Do these files open?

No wasnt able to open those files. Also noticed that in the larger SSD there were some files and folder( which ain't that important) are also missing. I DIDNT format the LARGER SSD.

Boot the OS.
Do these files open?

No wasnt able to open those files. Also noticed that in the larger SSD there were some files and folder( which ain't that important) are also missing. I DIDNT format the LARGER SSD.
Clone the small to large and set the large aside....unplug.
Now go back and fix the small so that everything functions.
When everything is working proper on the small reclone to the large.

If I know how to fix that problem, I wont be here asking for help. C'mon man!
You must get the small to work proper before the clone.
Otherwise you will just xfer the problem/s to the large.

Before trying to fix the small make a backup of 'your stuff'......pics/docs/etc.
After that is done run a pass of sfc /scannow.
Read the results to make sure it worked.

Then run a pass of dism.....see google.
Read the results to make sure it worked.

Oct 11, 2021
sfc /scannow showed corrupt file and fixed it DISM~No component store corruption detected.
Still not working, I have booted multiple times, same in both SSD.

Oct 11, 2021
Now the new problem,
"a startdocprinter call was not issued" Mainly not working with Desktop,Printer works fine with other 2 laptop, Need to hook with Desktop.
I tried every I can read and watch from Google, you tube etc, cant come out with any solution, Plz help!