need my losting files after formating

Solution
Above is how it works.
Essentially formatting removes the TABLE that keeps track of files but not the actual files.

A picture for example is still there completely but your system has no idea where it is.

EASUES Data Recovery scans for these files.

You'll also need a drive with sufficient capacity to COPY the found files too. So:

1) Buy or obtain if needed another HDD
2) scan with the recovery software (hours)
3) select data to recover and where to copy it to
4) wait for copy to finish

5) Optionally: write Zeros (low level format) to the drive you'd accidentally formatted. Why? No files exist anymore so if you ever have to recover data it would be easier. (i.e. if you write zeros then add a single picture that picture is the ONLY...
Above is how it works.
Essentially formatting removes the TABLE that keeps track of files but not the actual files.

A picture for example is still there completely but your system has no idea where it is.

EASUES Data Recovery scans for these files.

You'll also need a drive with sufficient capacity to COPY the found files too. So:

1) Buy or obtain if needed another HDD
2) scan with the recovery software (hours)
3) select data to recover and where to copy it to
4) wait for copy to finish

5) Optionally: write Zeros (low level format) to the drive you'd accidentally formatted. Why? No files exist anymore so if you ever have to recover data it would be easier. (i.e. if you write zeros then add a single picture that picture is the ONLY file you'd find if you used data recovery software... no point doing all this if you think you learned your lesson)

6) *setup a backup solution with Acronis True Image or similar (I have an automated, weekly, backup of my Windows partition to another HDD with auto deletion of older backups)

Solution