Question Need opinion on this headset

Ahmed badwey

Commendable
Feb 12, 2019
Hyper X Stinger core 7.1 surround wireless .. i mainly want to know from someone who used it , does it EVER cut out ?? because im kinda skeptical about wireless headsets in general from my experience with cell phone ones ... a horrible experience , also whether you recommend it or not in general would be appreciated , thnx :)

Lutfij

Titan
Wireless headsets have come a long way since they first came to be. IMHO, I prefer analog headsets and in stereo format, the surround sound headsets like the Razer Tiamat is the only headset out there that taps into the analog connections for surround sound.

What other options do you have for headsets? Do not that headsets with surround sound are almost always virtual sound upmixing from a stereo source.

Reactions: Ahmed badwey

Ahmed badwey

Commendable
Feb 12, 2019
Wireless headsets have come a long way since they first came to be. IMHO, I prefer analog headsets and in stereo format, the surround sound headsets like the Razer Tiamat is the only headset out there that taps into the analog connections for surround sound.

What other options do you have for headsets? Do not that headsets with surround sound are almost always virtual sound upmixing from a stereo source.
well , i got used to that surround thing even if it's virtual , i feel like it helps me pinpoint where enemy are from their steps , i don't remember ever being able to do this b4 using them , maybe it's just placebo i dunno . there're pretty much no other options , like this is the only wireless headset that's available in my area and affordable there're other ones with wire , but im mainly asking here about the consistency of the wireless connection , like will it keep disconnecting randomly like , for instance like my bluetooth mobile wireless headsets do , or is it like you say that they come a long way and this kind of stuff no longer happens that's my main concern here tbh