Question Need opinion re. parts quality

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Good day to everyone at Tom's. It has been a long, long time since I have posted anything: My life pretty much took a major downturn in Sept. '19 and much of my time that I was able to spend on Tom's kinda went away. Loss of employment, marital issues, major medical issues (getting old is not for sissies!), and the list goes on.
I am glad to be back, and it is interesting to see so many moderators who were active when I was on regularly have since retired from moderating. Glad you folks are still around.
Here's the question and some background: Yeears ago I built a couple PC's with MSI parts (mobos, video cards) and all these parts at some point shortly after their warranties died. All were replaced with ASUS parts and EVGA parts and are still running strong.
I have reached the stage where I want, and will surly need, a new computer for myself. Though upgraded in the CPU and graphics area many times, those upgrades are 8-12 years old; won't be long before I will not be able to game with this thing or before something major dies.

Could you share you opinions on the durability and/or life expectancy of MSI parts vs. ASUS.

I will probably end up with a prebuilt; Costco has a rather nice MSIAegis with 19 14900F, and ATX mobo (much as I tried I could not see the mobo model), MSI4070, 32GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD for $1700. I tried putting one together on Parts Picker and Newegg and the cost was within $200, and then I have to consider the time to build it and that each part is a separate warranty.
Someplace on Tom's are my PC specs, but damned if I could find them, so here they are with some updates: Case:Storm Sniper. CPU FX8350 black(1918). PSU: Rm850i (since 2021). Vid CardEVGA 1070Ti (second owner, from a trusted first owner). Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth V1 990FX (2012)[what a great board!]. Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600= 16GB. NOTHING Overclocked.
2.5" Sata SSD, 2TB MX500 Crucial; 3 7200 rpm HDDs for storage.
Still running, and able to play HALO Infinite and Dead Space '23 at barely playable FPS; 30-60 depending on the scenes; a mix of medium and high settings.

Sorry for the long post, Thanks in advance for any replies.

Solution
First off, glad to have you back with us, kind sir! 🫡

You've been with us from long back and you know very well what building a PC from the ground up is like, it's self gratifying and you also get to plan ahead with an upgrade path.

EVGA and Asus were the go to brand but since the pandemic, EVGA have taken their crown and call it a day from the industry(motherboard and GPU wise) while Asus went South with their Quality Control, RMA department and BIOS updates(kind of on the last bit). MSI have since been the go to brand but not for their AIO's.

I would highly advise against an F SKU processor since the iGPU does come in hand when you need to troubleshoot discrete GPU related issues, Windows 11 have also been throwing black screen...