Question Which PSU would you recommend for this build ?

Apr 14, 2024
Hi everyone,
what PSU would be a good choice for my upcoming build? I've had one chosen already but I just found out it doesn't have a 12VHPWR connector. I was thinking about a MSI MAG A750GL PCIE5 750W. If you have any other ideas please try to keep it within its price range.

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard: ASRock B650M PRO RS
CPU cooler: Endorfy Fera 5
GPU: Palit GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Dual 12GB GDDR6X
SSD: Lexar NM790 1TB M.2
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Ram: Adata XPG Lancer Blade RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16) 6400MHz CL32

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
That is not a bad PSU buy if plan is to get a 750W unit I might get a Corsair RM750x or even Cooler Master V750 Gold V2.

Although persoanlly I would get a 850W unit, with some overhead for coming years as these units have 10-year warranty periods and usually outlast the PC they're bought with. That is you can use it with next build too if you're planning to upgrade/change PC in next 4-5 years.

A 850W unit like Corsair RM850x (2021), this one here.

Reactions: kira-faye
Apr 14, 2024
That is not a bad PSU buy if plan is to get a 750W unit I might get a Corsair RM750x or even Cooler Master V750 Gold V2.

Although persoanlly I would get a 850W unit, with some overhead for coming years as these units have 10-year warranty periods and usually outlast the PC they're bought with. That is you can use it with next build too if you're planning to upgrade/change PC in next 4-5 years.

A 850W unit like Corsair RM850x (2021), this one here.
Thanks for the reply. I believe I will need to go with the MSI one because of my budget (all these you have listed are fairly more expensive in my country). Thanks for the help again.

Reactions: Satan-IR
Apr 14, 2024
The MSI is a bit loud. Is the Thermaltake GF-A3 available or Adata XPG Core Reactor II?
Hi, sorry for the wait. Yes, both of these are available but at a higher price which will not fit in my budget as of this moment. Any other reccommendations?

35below0

Prominent
Jan 3, 2024
Hi, a quick question. Between the RM850e and the MSI A750GL, which one is better?
Both are on the noisy side. Even when not under full load. But the answer is the RM850e.

A better choice would be a Thermaltake Toughpower PF3 850W or a beQuiet! Pure Power M 12 850W

Where are you buying? The EU? Yeah, you might get killed on the prices. But consider that whichever PSU you buy, you will:
a) have to live with it for years to come
b) spend a lot of money

If you can, get a good one.

Apr 14, 2024
Both are on the noisy side. Even when not under full load. But the answer is the RM850e.

A better choice would be a Thermaltake Toughpower PF3 850W or a beQuiet! Pure Power M 12 850W

Where are you buying? The EU? Yeah, you might get killed on the prices. But consider that whichever PSU you buy, you will:
a) have to live with it for years to come
b) spend a lot of money

If you can, get a good one.
Yeah, Poland, the PSU price difference are ridiculous. Preferably I'd like one of these two you have reccommended but I just cannot afford them (I've already stretched my budget and upgraded PSU) so when an upgrade eventually comes in 3-4 years, I'll look into a more futureproof PSU. Thanks for all the help

Reactions: 35below0

35below0

Prominent
Jan 3, 2024
The RM850e is a good PSU, so you're not making any mistake. There's always a better model, it's true but you can't chase that.
I'm in Finland, so i know the prices can be murder sometimes compared to the US. Other times it's the other way around.

TRENDING THREADS