[SOLVED] Need recommendations, specs below.

Mar 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some recommendations for my PC, I mainly use it for Autocad for construction projects (started experiencing freezes) and video games. On the Autocad forums, I've been told that I should consider going for a new CPU first, I'm looking for a cheap and a modest recommendation (due to currency and economic situations of my country, a person from US can pretend having to pay 7x for any piece to have an understanding of my budget. If a CPU is $100, you can say I'll have to pay $700 for it) here are my specs;
MSI H97 Gaming 3 Motherboard.
MSI RX 470.
i5-4690k.
8 GB RAM.

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you for your time and reply Wolf, apparently I'll have to increase my CPU budget, the one you recommended is 1300 , I checked the performance difference and I think I'll need something a bit better so it'll carry my PC for 2 - 3 years more. Which CPU would you recommend if I had 2000 TRY for a CPU and then buy the Motherboard and RAM you sent? By the way if you think the CPU is okay and not necessary to go for something better, of course it would be better for me. I just compared two CPUs on a website, don't really know much about PC hardware..