Question Need suggestion ,not URGENT

Jun 15, 2024
I am planning to upgrade my GPU to 7900xt and 7900xtx and somehow it confuse me because 7900 xt and xtx comes with many brand like asus,sapphire pulse,sapphire nitro,red devil,hell hound,asrock and etc.from what i have seen the most expensive one comes from asus and i just want to know which brand has the best perfomance for 7900 xt and xtx,is asus the best perfomance because it is expensive?i think from my previous experience if the card manufacture is not high price it did not give me good perfomance like my nvidia gpu zotac did or maybe they do not give me good vbios update

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
They all perform about the same. Just to clarify, regionally some products might be priced higher than other brands in other regions. Case in point, Asus GPU's are actually expensive in South East Asia when compared to the United States or Europe.

Where are you located, what is your budget for a GPU purchase, what is your preferred site for purchase and what sort of tasks/titles will you be taxing the proposed GPU purchase with?

Benchmarking scores shouldn't dictate your final purchase goals...unless you want to pursue benchmarking scores which ios kind of pointless spending all that money.

TO add, what are the specs to your current system and the age of your PSU apart from it's make and model?

Jun 15, 2024
They all perform about the same. Just to clarify, regionally some products might be priced higher than other brands in other regions. Case in point, Asus GPU's are actually expensive in South East Asia when compared to the United States or Europe.

Where are you located, what is your budget for a GPU purchase, what is your preferred site for purchase and what sort of tasks/titles will you be taxing the proposed GPU purchase with?

Benchmarking scores shouldn't dictate your final purchase goals...unless you want to pursue benchmarking scores which ios kind of pointless spending all that money.

TO add, what are the specs to your current system and the age of your PSU apart from it's make and model?
I am live in indonesia.

4070 super zotac,850psu montech

oh and i buy from computer gaming shop near my home.

Glad to know if the brand perform the same

Last edited: