Question Need to buy ASAP new 4k gaming monitors

May 22, 2021
Hello everybody
So suddenly this morning when I folded up my Murphy bed , I wasent noticed that the drawer on my desktop is open , the bed hit the drawer which caused the desktop to move and my 4k lg screen fall and cracked and now I have a big black line in the center of the screen all the way up
https://ibb.co/vCN7gzj

Long story short

I need a new screen asap

After a quick search this is something sounds good to me

Gigabyte AORUS FI32U 31.5" 16:9 FreeSync 144 Hz 4K HDR IPS Gaming Monitor
The only thing i didn't like about this screen is the stand is 22" long and 11" wide 🙄

Budget and needs:
1.) My budget is 1300$ but ,I'm not looking for something crazy
2.) It has to be at least 4k if not 6 or 8k
3.)on my desktop I have shelf on the right side almost 6" high
I want to buy at least 28" screen (no more then 36")
If I can find good screen that comes with stand that I can be able to adjust it and make the bottom of the screen at least 6" higher that the from the table
That a +
If not no worries i can move some stuff in my room , or buy a special stand for this monitor

Please and thank you for your help 😊

Last edited:

popatim

Titan
Since you're in a hurry check your local club stores (Costco, BJ's, Sams...), & bestbuy, staples, officemax types. One of mine has a nice Dell Ultrahsarp U272 (27") that also pivots and rotates for page mode for about 1/2 your budget IIRC.

May 22, 2021
Since you're in a hurry check your local club stores (Costco, BJ's, Sams...), & bestbuy, staples, officemax types. One of mine has a nice Dell Ultrahsarp U272 (27") that also pivots and rotates for page mode for about 1/2 your budget IIRC.
Yes but a want it to be at least 28"
32" is a perfect option for me
was trying to get help on reddit elc
seems like there is no forum that can help me find a screen
the display forum on toms seems to be a ghost town

Last edited: