[SOLVED] Need to update my current setup help :)

Best-Yogurtcloset513

Commendable
Feb 1, 2022
Ryzen 5 3600

MSI a320

Apacer nox 8gb

Ramtsa 120gb SSD

Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102 (from speccy)

Meteor 03 casing

Gi-st600

Radeon rx 560

Nvision 24" gt24mv

Cooler master devastator 3 Plus

Ice tower 3in1

Context: My brother commissioned this setup in our local Comp shop and the specs sucks but it plays decent games overall so I'm quite happy, and my reason for updating cause when i stream and play game at the same time, my video card would just die and restart. I'm getting annoyed that my play time would get interrupted for just live streaming soo i want to upgrade and needs help from this community :). I'm from Philippines so budget components would be preferred.

Solution
i just wanna stream dota 2.

I'm currently eying this video card for upgrade.

AMD Radeon RX 5700 is this good enough for such games?
Yes it will play Dota 2 just fine, but if it's like any other GPU you might end up paying well above what it would normally be worth.

As @whyme said I think you should identify what the cause of any restarts are before you buy anything. Just in case you get another GPU and find you have the same problem. I don't play Dota 2, but you might want to try using the CPU to stream.

Best-Yogurtcloset513

Commendable
Feb 1, 2022
This is a terrible time to buy a video card particularly if your on a budget. What games do you play and what ones do you want to stream?
i just wanna stream dota 2 on facebook and twitch.

Did you say you were experiencing computer restarts? If so what is the exact PSU branding and model?

Gi-st600 this one, a suspicious PSU that I've just uncovered when i made this thread, their site have an expired certificate and also have an technical support link, which only have Chinese as a language.

it should be this

PCCOOLER GI-ST600 PSU 600W Rated ATX Power Supply Unit Non-Modular

Last edited:
i just wanna stream dota 2.

Yes it will play Dota 2 just fine, but if it's like any other GPU you might end up paying well above what it would normally be worth.

As @whyme said I think you should identify what the cause of any restarts are before you buy anything. Just in case you get another GPU and find you have the same problem. I don't play Dota 2, but you might want to try using the CPU to stream.

Solution

Best-Yogurtcloset513

Commendable
Feb 1, 2022

yeah I'm might buy that 3dmark rn since its on sale. I'll get back after I'm done testing.