Question Need to upgrade Graphics Card

I would like to upgrade my gpu to a gpu that can support it being used in pcvr. The list of Supported gpus are here: https://www.meta.com/help/quest/art...essories/oculus-link/requirements-quest-link/

Current hardware:
CPU: Intel i7 3770S @ 3.10 GHZ
RAM: 16 gb of ddr4
GPU: Nvidia GeForce Gt 1030
PSU: NovaNic 275W
ok..... how much is your budget? And are you willing to also update your PSU? cause theres no much room to work with with that one you have now.

Do you have a standard PC case, or a small form factor pre-built?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What sort of a budget have you allocated towards your GPU purchase? Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase? You could just drop in a GTX1660Ti but that PSU of yours is cause for concern.

Wait... are you working with a prebuilt PC?

May 11, 2024
ok..... how much is your budget? And are you willing to also update your PSU? cause theres no much room to work with with that one you have now.

Do you have a standard PC case, or a small form factor pre-built?
im just a young lad so i am just looking at what i can save up to buy. No more than 300 and yes i am willing to change psu. It is a Dell optiplex 3010 case

May 11, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What sort of a budget have you allocated towards your GPU purchase? Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase? You could just drop in a GTX1660Ti but that PSU of yours is cause for concern.

Wait... are you working with a prebuilt PC?
yes, it is a Dell optiplex 3010 i got off of walmart...
I do not care where i buy. most likely ebay or Marketplace
no more than 300$